Sunday, September 29, 2013

Intersexion


Grade: 40/C

Newshouse review of Intersexion. Seriously, people, not every subject needs to be a film, even one that seems moving and fascinating on paper. Actually, this would be better served on paper. Or on a website. Or as a multimedia project. Or as a TV special. ANYTHING.

Did you know that you can like The Film Temple on Facebook and follow @thefilmtemple on Twitter? Well you do now!

I also contribute to The Airspace, pretty terrific site by a bunch of smart people. Give it a look.

Does that number by the grade confuse you? Go over to this
link, where I explain my idiotically specific 100-point system and how it corresponds to the grades.

Curious about my favorite films from various years? Check out my account on
Letterboxd.

No comments:

Post a Comment